We at Bethel Tabernacle Orlando wish you all a Happy and safe 4th of July. Also wanted to let you know that Bro. Ronnie Henderson will be in service with us on Sunday, July 10 at 10:30am. You are all welcome to come join us. I know you will be blessed.
Hello Family of God. We would like to invite you all to our "Spring Fling" at Bethel Tabernacle Orlando on Saturday April 16 from 10 until 2. We will have free food and games and a giant slide for the children and free clothes giveaway for the neighborhood. If you have any donations of clothing or small household items please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will arrange to pick them up. thank you all so much. We look forward to seeing you all and meeting some of our new neighbors. God bless you. Cheryl Adamitis
Good morning Family of God. We had an amazing service yesterday at Bethel. We started out with powerful praise and worship and we had wonderful messages brought forth from our Pastor Harvey Turnage and ass't Pastor Harvey Turnage Jr. and Bro. Michael Rispoli. And sister Loretta Rispoli. Brother Harvey spoke about when the Lord turned their captiviity..
Psalm 126King James Version (KJV)
126 When the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.
2 Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The Lord hath done great things for them.
3 The Lord hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.
4 Turn again our captivity, O Lord, as the streams in the south.
5 They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.
6 He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.
And then Bro. Harvey Jr. ministered on :
Proverbs 8King James Version (KJV)
8 Doth not wisdom cry? and understanding put forth her voice?
2 She standeth in the top of high places, by the way in the places of the paths.
3 She crieth at the gates, at the entry of the city, at the coming in at the doors.
4 Unto you, O men, I call; and my voice is to the sons of man.
5 O ye simple, understand wisdom: and, ye fools, be ye of an understanding heart.
6 Hear; for I will speak of excellent things; and the opening of my lips shall be right things.
7 For my mouth shall speak truth; and wickedness is an abomination to my lips.
8 All the words of my mouth are in righteousness; there is nothing froward or perverse in them.
9 They are all plain to him that understandeth, and right to them that find knowledge.
10 Receive my instruction, and not silver; and knowledge rather than choice gold.
11 For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it.
12 I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions.
13 The fear of the Lord is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.
14 Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom: I am understanding; I have strength.
15 By me kings reign, and princes decree justice.
16 By me princes rule, and nobles, even all the judges of the earth.
17 I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.
18 Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness.
19 My fruit is better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver.
20 I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment:
21 That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures.
22 The Lord possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.
23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.
24 When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water.
25 Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth:
26 While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world.
27 When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth:
28 When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep:
29 When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth:
30 Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him;
31 Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights were with the sons of men.
32 Now therefore hearken unto me, O ye children: for blessed are they that keep my ways.
33 Hear instruction, and be wise, and refuse it not.
34 Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors.
35 For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the Lord.
36 But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death.
Bro. Michael Rispoli spoke about the importance of us dwelling in Jesus Christ, The promise. such a wonderful message. Sister Loretta Rispoli spoke about moving out of darkness into the Light of Christ. We are so blessed to hear such words of life. Please come out and join us at Bethel at 10:30am on Sunday mornings. God bless you all.
Giving honor to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. today as the nation celebrates his birthday. He had a vision, a dream that all mankind would be treated as equals and loved unconditionally. Much like Jesus prayed when He said " I pray that they be One." Dear ones we are all members of God's Family and though we can't all see it yet we are ALL One in Christ.. God bless you.
Dear Family it is hard to believe that the year 2015 is coming to a close. We have had some very amazing services at Bethel these past several weeks. On Sunday our asst. Pastor Lisa Parker reminded us to praise God no matter what is going on. When all is good, praise Him. When nothing seems to be going our way, praise Him. He deserves our praise because He is God. None of our circumstances can change that. Also she reminded us of God's amazing Grace. It is our free gift from God. There is nothing any of us could do, we could not work hard enough, to earn God's Grace. It is freely given to us for no other reason than that He Loves us.God's love is unconditional and has no end.
We were reminded by Janet Klein about singing songs of Praise, Love and Gratitude. These are the keys to an abundant life. God deserves our praise as He goes before us making the crooked places straight. We are all so blessed.
We were so happy to have Bro. Joe Filippone with us on Sunday. He spoke about how Jesus came to restore that which was lost. Not just for us to know who God is but to find out who We are in God.
David Rispoli also blessed us with a timely word about being thankful for where we are at and for what we have. We are always looking to the next big thing in our lives instead of stopping and being thankful for what God is doing in our lives right now. Trusting that we are right where God wants us to be.
What a beautiful service. Thank you to all who attended and we welcome anyone who wants to come and take part in our services. You are so very welcome. We wish you all a very Happy and Blessed New Year.
Good Morning creators!
How wonderful to be a part of this body. Cheryl, thanks so much for bringing the beauty of yesterdays service back to the forefront of my thinking. I wish you all could read some of the texts I get that are life to me. God is greater .. No matter what you’re going through, God is greater. No matter how big the mountain, God is greater. No matter, God is greater.
I got an infusion yesterday and yes its always on time because the body is sustenance.. to me.. to each other... Christ flowing through our veins bringing the breath of life to each part. As oxygen is delivered by the bloodstream to the natural body.. Through Christ, the annointing, is delivered to this spiritual body.. Though it all begins in the spirit.. It is eventually realized in what is seen..” Seek ye first the kingdom of God and all these things shall be added to you”
It might seem good to never have to walk through any trials; however, as I think Benji said yesterday.. it’s really beautiful when God reveals himself to you through these trials..
God is greater!!
I love you guys and thanks for every word, every prayer, and every hug!
This was written by Sheila Tellier in November 2012
Good Morning Sonshines-
The religioius walk traditionally was about if we were personally good enough or “our own “ works or righteousness. With the walk that I have been experiencing, I am increasingly aware that it is about the corporate, the entire, not one individual cell but the entire new man. The personal walk is so important and always there, but every ‘ cell’ is affected or influenced by the others, every cell is in communication with others, cells share energy- Its not about one man being right. Its about the entire body harmoniously living in communication with each other -as the whole is GOD. The Christ mind ruling and reigning so that the whole body is full of light. We have heard all week in comments about the political world, a real dissatisfaction with the lack of maturity of I’m right and he’s wrong- Fewer people care who is or was right and are beginning to understand it doesn’t matter- What matters is we can accomplish anything when we are of one purpose, one mind and one accord. I am proof of that – you are proof of that. You aren’t just my brothers and sisters- You and I are one. You have given me energy, health and life. For this reason, it is his righteousness. Jesus showed us this – not about one man. He could make the sacrifice he did as he knew the true sacrifice would have been if he had to abide in this higher consciousness alone as without a body…
I love and appreciate you all more than words!!
Sheila Tellier 12/2012
Precious family, We are truly blessed to have each other, and especially to have a relationship with our heavenly Father! To know that we are all one in the Spirit! All that I have is thine! Thank God for BEing our abundant supply in ALL!
I went to see my cousin, Jim yesterday, who was not feeling well.This morning when I woke up I kept hearing these words deep down in my Spirit: "He was walking and leaping and praising God." So I looked up the scriptures in the King James Bible.
Then Peter said, silver and gold have I none, but such as I have, I give you; in the name of Jesus Christ the Nazarene, get up and walk.
And he took him by the right hand and lifted him up, and immediately his feet and ankle bones received strength.
And he leaping up, stood and walked, and entered with them into the temple, walking and leaping and praising God!
Peter said, "Such as I have, I give you."
That "I" was not the arm of flesh, but the true, Infinite, immortal, eternal Christ of who he really IS! When you give out of the very essence of who God is within You, there is no end to what miracles will take place in your life.
Of course I had to share some of this good news with my cousin. Whomever you are looking at, always remember that there is more than meets the eye. Look behind the personality, the outer flesh, and look within to the very Heart of God! God is so awesome, and I love Him!
Beautiful family of God,
Arise and shine for thy light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen up on thee! Let us be of good courage, and put our trust in God; our abundant supply in ALL. In Philippians 4:19 in the Amplified Bible it says: And my God will liberally supply (fill to the full) your every need according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus. Since God is our abundant supply in ALL, and He is within us, let us give whatever we have in our storehouse to all that we meet. If someone we meet has a need, let us give from our hearts; whether it be a few dollars, something to eat, or maybe just a helping hand, let us give with the heart of God. Sometimes a smile or a kind word goes a long way. I heard someone say, "However God made you, just be the best you that you can be." I like that. God created you perfect! God is so great and we lift our hands in praise to the most High God El Elyon! Have faith and you shall receive! I love you all! Have an abundantly rich day by giving out of who you really are; the Infinite, Invisable God! The God of Love!!
Our Brothers and Sisters in Christ Jesus, today is another opportunity for us to show forth the Love of God to everyone we come in contact with. Thank God for His mercy and His grace! We are here for just such a time as this, together on this journey, being about our Fathers business. In the Spiritual Realm there is no separation, we are all one. If you have a need, whatever it may be, go in your prayer closet and have a heart to heart with God. Just let God know that you give it to Him, that you of yourself can do nothing, but the Father within, He doeth the work. And then just listen for our Fathers voice, and feel that peace that passeth all understanding, that only God can give while you are in His Presence, just wash over you. Feel the Love of God heal everything that has a need within you; your mind, your body, your finances, your family. There's nothing that God can't do. He's ALL and in ALL, and He's everywhere we go. He will never leave us nor forsake us. We might take our minds off of God, but we are Gods Creation. He would not leave His Own sons and daughters lacking for anything. A mind that is stayed on Him is in perfect peace. Why is that? Because we all came forth out of God where there is an abundance of all you need, no lack. Our Father knows what we have need of before we even ask. I'm so thankful for Gods many blessings, the ones that we don't see and the ones that we do see. Today let us show the Love of God to everyone in our path; a smile, a kind word. God's love never fails and it's never ending! Everywhere we go today, let us look for the Christ. See past the flesh to the very heart of God. Let us sing praises unto our heavenly Father for He is worthy of our praises. We are so blessed and honored to be on this journey together. Today let's make time to be a blessing to someone else. Lend a helping hand. Show the Father's love!
We all know about our basic needs, food, water, clothing, shelter. It's been said before however, that the greatest human need is an intimate personal relationship. But what about desires? We go to God all the time about our desires, but how often do we consider His desires? He has them and they are always specific, no generalities. Specific desires concerning you and me. What do you think God's number one desire is for each of us? For all mankind for that matter. I'll give you a hint. It's the same for everyone. It's to have an intimate personal relationship with us. For us, it's a need. That's the way God made us. But for Him, it's a desire. He has no need for anything. He is the all-sufficient One. But He desires relationship with each of us. So how did He create us for relationship? Let's look at Genesis 1:26. This shows us we are His prize creation because He did not make anything else like that. He gave us the highest possible honor He could give us by creating us like Himself. Giving us attributes, reason, will, intellect, morality. He's given us the ability to have a relationship with Him. So if we have a right relationship with Him, or even a poor relationship with Him, out of this flows everything else in your life. The quality of that relationship determines how you live your life. And it determines your impact on others.
Let's say I have no knowledge at all about relationships. I'm clueless. How would you describe intimacy? Nowadays people associate intimacy with sex, or what they can see, touch, and so forth. But all of that is surface. It doesn't satisfy that deep, yearning hunger for God that He has placed within each of us. Let's look at Psalm 63 because if anyone in the Old Testament had an intimate relationship with God it was David. A person can't say things like this without having a hunger and a thirst for God. David didn't care about anything else like he did his relationship to the Lord. But all of us have a relaionship with Him, one way or another.
1) Direct Relationship- Some may say well, I don't even believe in God. That has nothing to do with it. That relationship stems from Who He is. Who is He? He's the creator of the universe and everything in it. He's the sovereign Ruler and Sustainer of everything and every need. He is the Judge of all mankind. So from that perspective, whether a person believes in God or not doesn't have much relevance. You say, how could it not make any difference? Because God is who He says He is. Now whether we all relate to Him or not is a different story.
2) Distinct relationship- This is for believers. We've recognized that we are sinners in need of a Savior. We've tried it our way and it didn't work. So we accepted Jesus as Savior and Lord and we want Him at the helm, not just involved in our lives. We want Him ruling our lives. We want His will, purpose, guidance, direction. That makes our relationship with Him very distinct because we are His children.
3) Distant relationship- This refers to believers who have enjoyed a distinct relationship with God in that they accepted Jesus as Savior, but it's more like, well God's way up there. They don't have that sense of Oneness with Him. There's a distance there and they feel it. You can see that in a number of ways. They may go to church frequently or every once in a while, or tip God every now and then when the offering plate passes by. God's Word doesn't have a priority in their life. It's like they wanted to get the issue of their eternal security settled, but failed to pursue the very purpose that they were created for and that is to have an intimate relationship with God. So what they're doing is not only cheating themselves, but they deny God of the one thing that He desires above everything else.
4) Those who are developing or have a personal, one on one, intimate relationship with God, and that's an ongoing process. So what does this process look like, what does intimacy look like.
- It's a relationship of spiritual intimacy- That's the deepest intimacy. Because the Holy Spirit indwells us. We have the ability to relate to the Spirit of God. When we submit to the Holy Spirit, we can develop our relationship because it's the Holy Spirit and our Spirit joined.
- Open, honest, free- Free to be who we truly are, holding nothing back because God already knows. What are you gonna hold back from omniscience? But we're all guilty of it. Think about the times we talked to God about something and told Him only what we wanted Him to know. We confessed up to a point. We repented up to a point. Intimacy says here's my heart. I'm willing to lay it all out there, Lord. Warts and all. We don't have to worry about rejection.
- Trust- If there' s no trust, there is no intimacy. That's etched in stone. There can be a surface relationship, but it's not going to be a good one. It's not going to be a relationship that satisfies. Look at all the times Jesus said "Ye of little faith." People don't tithe because they don't trust God to do more with 90% than we can do with 100%. People think that if they live a life of complete surrender to God, then Boom! They have to go be a missionary in Zimbabwe or that God is going to make their life miserable. Nothing could be further from the truth. Trust is the heart of a healthy relationship. Intimacy say's I'm willing to trust you, and having not just a head knowledge but a heart knowledge that God desires for you, His very best.
- Love- We talked about Psalm 63 earlier, so let's look at the first part of Psalm 42. David just can't get enough of the living God. God is his first love. He had wives, he had kids, he had his Kingdom, but God was his priority. David recognized that all that he had was a gift from God. Now let's talk about this as it relates to Christian couples. God still desires to be number one. He has that right. But it doesn't stop there. When we put God first, He honors that by blessing us with the capacity to love others more. When we love someone, we want to know them better. We're interested in what they have to say. And we get real interested when we sense that they're sharing their heart. We want to know more and we want that relationship to grow and to deepen. When the trust has been established, we begin to see the warts and the scars, but that's ok because we see their heart. A God blessed couple that has that kind of intimacy can face whatever gets thrown at them and still love each other no matter what. Because they have an intimacy that goes beyond what they can see and touch and so on. So it is with God. The more we get to know God, we want to know Him better. The more we know Him, the more we're satisfied with Him. The more we're satisfied with Him, the more we thirst to know Him even better.
- Openness and transparency- An intimate relationship and keeping secrets just don't go together. It goes back to the whole trust issue, because keeping secrets will adversely affect both persons' ability to trust each other. The only thing that will happen to that relationship is that it will degrade. So when you go to the Lord, are you open about everything. or are you kind of like, "well Lord I've sinned against you and I'm claiming 1 John 1:9, amen." That doesn't cut it. Transparency says "Lord today, I never should have opened my mouth and said those things, or I was very critical of that person and didn't really hear what they were trying to say." Openness, honesty, transparency. God is with us.
- A 2-way relationship- Lines of communication have to be open both ways. For instance, all of us pray, but how often do we pray? What do we pray about? How long do we pray? How long after we pray do we listen? We can't have an intimate relationship if we do all the talking. If we have friends and all we do is talk, talk, talk and it's all about us, what are they gonna do? They're going to close up. They don't want to say anything because to them, we've shown that we're not interested in what they have to say. Should we expect God to talk back to us? Absolutely. Remember, God created us for relationship, and we're not going to have relationship if we don't listen. How else would we know what the other person is feeling, their hurts, their needs, their pain. What do teenagers want their parents to do above anything else? They want them to listen. God's Spirit will speak to your spirit. But we've got to be willing to listen, to give Him time.
- Time and effort to know God- That right there tells us it's not overnight. It's an ongoing process. What's the effort? The 2 big things are prayer, meditating on God's word and obedience. This might be oversimplifying the issue a bit, but consider prayer as talking to The Father. Consider God's word as Him talking to us. Consider obedience as applying what God tell us to our lives. God blesses that. How? By His Spirit connecting with our spirit. By allowing us to sense that oneness with he Father. That no matter what I ask, He won't be disappointed or get upset. No matter what I ask, He's more than enough to satisfy that hunger for Him that He's placed there.
God is more than willing to show us the truth about Himself, not only in His word, but in life. So we need to develop a listening heart, a listening spirit. The reason people make wrong decisions is they don't listen to Him. Well, that's what intimacy looks like, so once we get that in gear, what can we expect.
- Stability- It's like there's an anchor so that no matter what comes, you know God is in you and with you.
- Security- Takes away the fears because He's not way up there, He's right here.
- Serenity- A quietness and calmness of the spirit, a peace because of a right relationship that's always growing because both God and you are cultivating it.
- Sensitivity- Not only to God, but you develop a sensitivity toward others, and that's God ministering to their needs and their huts through you.
- Understanding- You'll understand the Word of God in ways that you've never understood before. You discover that the Bible is not a mystery book, but rather, the map to discovering the heart and mind of God. 3 barriers:
- Pride- I can handle it. I don't need God. But you get what comes with that.
- Rebellion- Known sin in our Lives, a hurdle. It short circuits what God wants to do in your life.
- In a hurry or just not interested. If you're in a hurry, you won't take the time you need to spend with Him or in His word. But if people give Jesus just one chance, they'll find that just one chance is all Jesus needs. The more you listen, the more you're going to hear. The more you hear, the more excited you're gonna be to give time to listen to Him. He's willing to say far more than you and I expect. The reason I say just not interested is that some would much rather have this person or that thing or that opportunity than they'd rather have God. They want what they can see and feel rather than have a relationship with God, who is so much more. And if they're just not interested, then they seriously need to check their heart.
Don't be satisfied with less than a daily intimate relationship with God, which is His deepest desire for you.
Our Brothers and Sisters in Christ Jesus, today is another opportunity for us to show forth the Love of God to everyone we come in contact with. Thank God for His mercy and His grace. WE are here at just such a time as this, together on this journey, being about our Father's business. In the Spiritual realm, there is no separation. We are all One. If you have a need, whatever it may be, go in your prayer closet and have a heart to heart with God. Just let God know that you of yourself can do nothing, but the Father within, He doeth the work. And then just listen for our Father's voice. Feel that peace that passeth all understanding, that only God can give, wash over you. Feel God's Love healing everything about you. Your mind, body, your finances, your family. There's nothing that God can't do. He's All and in All, and He's everywhere we go. He will never leave us nor forsake us. WE might take our mind off of God, but we are God's Creation. He would not leave His own Sons and Daughters. A mind that is stayed on Him is in perfect peace. Why is that? Because we all came forth out of God where there is an abundance of all you need, no lack. Our Father knows what we have need of before we ever ask. I'm so thankful for God's many blessings. The ones that we see and the one we don't see. Today let us show the Love of God to everyone in our path with a smile, a kind word. God's love never fails and it's never ending. Everywhere we go today, let us look for the Christ. See past the flesh to the very heart of God. Let's praise and lift up God today. We're so blessed and honored to be in the presence of God. I love you all, Have a blessed day.
As we go about our day there will be so many distractions. Traffic, work issues, or family issues. Sometimes we don't know which way to go or how to deal with circumstances that are surrounding us. The bible tells us in the above scripture to just "Dwell in God" instead of dwelling in the problems. Trust in Him. Trust that the One who made you knows how to sustain you and bring you through. I know it is always easier said than done but each day we must choose to "Let go and Let God" as the old song says. Be blessed today in all that you do.
Good morning beautiful family of God.
. Today, if you are thirsty, you can come and drink from the well of "living" water that will never run dry.
Brothers and sisters, there is hurried confusion all around us, but a mind that is stayed focused, in tune with, or conscious of God, is in perfect peace. Out of chaos and confusion there will come peace and order to your earth. When we allow Christ, who is our light, to rule and reign in our Earth, then there will be rest and glorious hope. You, being led of the spirit, God conscious, will help all you meet. God's love never fails! Once you have felt the presence of God within your very being, nothing else will compare to that feeling. Today, let us press in and touch the hem of his garment. I know I'll be made whole. God is so Great! We're so blessed to know that God will never leave us nor forsake us. If you have a need today, go within your prayer closet and ask God to heal you and give you peace. Then, turn it over to Jesus. Have faith! Your faith will make you whole! He is our very life! I love you all.
We are the temple of God. His beauty and His life dwells in us. I often find myself in such a state of hurried confusion, running to this place and then another, trying to get it all done, often forgetting to stop and take a moment to see the beauty of our Father, to realize that His life dwells in me. It is so important for us to take time each day to look for and seek after God. He is in everyone we meet. My friend, He is in you, whether you feel Him there or not. He is your very life. Make some time today to find out about you. Go within, God is there. Love you all.
Once we have known the Love of God, and we are consciously aware that God will never leave us nor forsake us, that He goes before us and makes the rough places smooth, that He is the Master Craftsman of All, that God is the Potter, then we are rich and wealthy beyond measure. I'm not talking about money, although when we walk in God Consciousness, we are walking in abundance of supply.
The lord God is my strength and He will make my feet like his feet, and He will make me to walk upon mine high places. To the chief singer on my stringed instruments. Brothers and Sisters in Christ, we are so blessed and honored just to feel God's Presence and His Love. To know that when I'm looking in the mirror, or at my brother or sister, that there is more than meets the eye. Today let's look behind that flesh and bone, behind all the hurt, the walls that people surround their hearts with, to the very heart of God. Whatever we are looking for, we will find. Let us look for Christ everywhere we go. God is All and in All. Today let us press in to be All that God created us to be. I will walk by faith and not by sight. I love you all.
How beautiful are the feet of those who carry the tidings of love and peace to all men. Be of good courage and trust God. Weeping may endure for a night but joy cometh in the morning. All things are open to the eyes of God. When we are aware of God's presence within our hearts and minds, there are no limitations to what God can do through us. In Him we live and move and have our being. Let us make the most and best of every experience. Often in our darkest hour, illumination arises, changes take place in us and our lives. Let's help each other with an unconditional love, Agape Love. Let us walk by faith and not by sight. The more that we soak in the presence of God, walking by His Spirit, we will have a rich and harmonious life, far above what money can buy.
God bless all of his Creation! We love you!
7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. 8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.
Dear Family of God, you should never feel ordinary or worthless. You are God's Beloved. No matter what you go through or how alone you may sometimes feel, there is One who loves you with an unconditional love. You cannot get away from this love because God Is Love and He dwells in you... You are God's best. Blessings to you all.
Good morning beautiful family of God. We're so blessed and honored just to know that God loves us, and that God will never leave us nor forsake us. Today is the day that the lord hath made. I will rejoice and be glad in it. With God, all is possible, because God's love never fails! Today, let us dwell deep in this love of God, and have eyes of love to see like our God does. As we wait upon God, being led of God's spirit, a great work is going on, more than meets the eye. Lean not unto your own understanding, but believe all things work for our good. Love all of you!
It is only fitting our inaugural weekly message should come from a member of Bethel who epitomized what it means to be a child of The Most High God. Todays message is an email from Sheila Tellier, A beloved sister, daughter, aunt, wife, mother and Assistant Pastor of Bethel Tabernacle. Sheila passed away on the Friday before Easter two years ago of colon cancer. In spite of her condition, Sheila managed to uplift and inspire all of us with, whether it be testifying in church, a phone call, or in this case an email. We hope you enjoy.